- Garayalde-Rijos v. Municipality of Carlinia, No. 13-1487 (Mar. 28, 2014) (finding that district court erred in dismissing firefighter’s suit for sex discrimination and retaliation under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1994).
- Cooley v. Housing Authority of the City of Slidell, No. 13-30797 (Mar. 26, 2014) (affirming that housing authority acted arbitrarily in terminating rental-assistance benefits under housing choice voucher program).
- Bass v. Joliet Pub. Sch. Dist. No. 86, No. 13-1742 (Mar. 26, 2014) (affirming summary judgment for school district and against former school custodian who claimed she was victim of sex discrimination and brought claim under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act).
- Smithrud v. City of St. Paul, No. 12-3713 (Mar. 26, 2014) (affirming dismissal of plaintiff’s Fair Housing Act claim arising out of demolition of properties).
- Jackson v. City and County of San Francisco, No. 12-17803 (Mar. 25, 2014) (affirming denial of plaintiff’s motion to preliminarily enjoin handgun-storage and ammunition regulations in Second Amendment challenge). See our coverage here.