- Cady v. Walsh, No. 13-2040 (June 4, 2014) (finding that the court lacks subject-matter jurisdiction over interlocutory appeal in qualified-immunity case).
- Kagan v. City of New Orleans, No. 13-30801 (June 2, 2014) (affirming summary judgment for City in First-Amendment challenge brought by tour guides who objected to City licensing requirement).
- Morgan v. Swanson, No. 13-40433 (June 3, 2014) (affirming grant of qualified immunity to school principal who prevented parent from distributing religious materials to other adults at school party; this substitutes for earlier opinion).
- Bright v. Galla County, No. 13-3451 (June 3, 2014) (reversing district court’s denial of judicial immunity and affirming dismissal of action against County Board arising our of dismissal of public defender).
- Freeze v. City f Decherd, No. 12-6160 (June 4, 2014) (in action claiming that the City terminated police officers’ employment in violation of due process, finding that officers have a property interest in their continued employment).
- Smith v. City of Minneapolis, No. 13-1157 (June 6, 2014) (affirming summary judgment for police officers and City in suit alleging violation of Fourth Amendment arising out of death of invidual arrested after struggle with officers).
- Wilcox v. Arpaio, No. 12-16418 (June 2, 2014) (affirming court order granting motion to enforce settlement agreement against County; finding that County waived any available privilege and that district court did not clearly err in finding that County authorized County Manager to settle claims).
- Rosales-Martinez v. Palmer, No. 12-15077 (June 3, 2014) (reversing dismissal of suit alleging he was wrongly convicted and improsed because of improper suppression of evidence; finding suit was not time barred).
- Cohen v. Culver City, No. 13-55079 (June 6, 2014) (finding genuine issue of material fact as to whether City denied plaintiff access to the sidewalk under Americans with Disabilities Act by permitting a private vendor’s display to block existing curb ramp).