- West v. Murphy, No. 13-2014 (Nov. 14, 2014): The court affirmed that defendants were entitled to qualified immunity in 1983 action challenging strip searches of arrestees on Fourth-Amendment grounds.
- Williams v. City of Cleveland, No. 13-4162 (Nov. 10, 2014): The court ruled that plaintiff stated a plausible Fourth-Amendment claim when it alleges that jail required detainees to undress in presence of other detainees and sprayed their naked genitals with delousing solution.
- Misewicz v. City of Memphis, No. 14-5053 (Nov. 14, 2014): The court affirmed grant of summary judgment for City in challenge under Fair Labor Standards Act regarding overtime pay.
- S.L. v. Pierce Twp. Bd. of Trustees, No. 13-3892 (Nov. 17, 2014): The court affirmed summary judgment orders for defendants in case arising out of arrest of juvenile.
- United States v. City of Chicago, No. 14-1317 (Nov. 14, 2014): The court affirmed summary judgment for City in False Claims Act against City arising out of City’s representations to receive federal grants.
- Peruta v. County of San Diego, No. 10-56971 (Nov. 12, 2014): The court denied motions to intervene of the State of California and the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence that were filed after the panel’s opinion and judgment were issued.
- Lightfoot v. Henry County Sch. Dist., No. 13-14631 (Nov. 10, 2014): The court held that school district is not entitled to immunity under the Eleventh Amendment.